The shallow tread pattern on the Sticky 2.3 gives perfect grip while reducing torque. Being water resistant the grip performs amazingly in wet conditions and the firm grip cap promotes a softer grip, leading to less tension in the hands and a more relaxed swing. All helping you to play better golf.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Iomic – The Straightest Grip in Golf
- Low torque in Iomic grips can reduce the shot dispersion on off-centre hits by up to 30%, meaning you are more likely to hit fairways, even when you are not swinging at your best.
- The Most Consistent Grip in Golf
- Iomic grips have extremely tight tolerance of weight due to the vacuum moulding production process and use of Iomic’s elastomer compound.
- Iomic Grips are Waterproof
- This means that unlike rubber grips, Iomic grips do not soak up water in wet weather.
- Iomic Grips are UV Resistant
- Standard rubber grips get hard, shiny and brittle over time, reducing the grip and feel.