The Qi10 Max Fairway takes TaylorMade’s proven formula for this target golfer and enhances it for extreme forgiveness and playability. Its larger front-to-back shape allows for increased inertia that’s designed to deliver more stability at impact. A shallower profile and extreme MOI allows for higher launch and forgiveness across the face making this the most forgiving fairway TaylorMade has ever made. Departing from the traditional, the Qi10 Max Fairway boasts an ultra-high MOI construction, combining low CG projection with a confidence inspiring 200cc head volume. Internal mass pads have been designed for maximum forgiveness with the weight moved to the extreme low back, making this fairway TaylorMade’s easiest to hit in the line.
NEW INFINITY CARBON CROWN W/ ENHANCED ALIGNMENT
• The new Infinity Carbon Crown and sleek hosel design frees up mass for optimal weight distribution and lower CG to deliver longer distance.
• The clean address view highlights the advanced laser alignment feature that allows for precision aim.
• The larger 200cc head size and infinity carbon crown provides the platform to move mass to the far perimeter of the club for extreme forgiveness with the highest MOI fairway TaylorMade has produced.
• A very low CG and additional loft is provided for a fairway wood designed for extremely high launch and optimized for carry distance.
CONFIDENCE INSPIRING ADDRESS SHAPE
• A slightly shallower, oversized 200cc head provides confidence for players who typically struggle to hit fairway woods off the deck or from the tee.
FW3 - 16°
FW5 - 19°
FW7 - 23°
*Swingweight is set to standard shaft,grip,length & lie. When you make other choices of shaft,grip,length & lie. Swingweight might be slightly different.
All manufacturers always tries to build all clubs as close to standard as possible