Experience Your Drives in 10K: TaylorMade Golf Unveils 2024 Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS and Qi10 Drivers, with Qi10 Max Setting a New Industry Standard for Forgiveness with 10,000 MOI. WHAT 10K MOI MEANS TO THE GOLFER: In its simplest form, higher MOI = more forgiveness. Higher MOI reduces head rotation on off centre impacts, protecting ball speed on mis-hits and delivering more consistent launch conditions. This is measurable forgiveness. The Qi10 Max driver boasts a combined total MOI of 10,000 g-cm ² (10K), a feat that is the result of advanced lightweight materials, a reinvented head shape and strategic placement of mass.
The forgiveness of Qi10 Max can be a benefit to golfers of all skill levels, from the everyday golfer to a major champion like Team TaylorMade’s Nelly Korda. The entire Qi10 family of drivers feature a 4° loft sleeve (+/- 2°) and build upon proven TaylorMade technologies such as the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to optimise ball speed on low face hits.
TAYLORMADE SPEED WITH A NEW LEVEL OF FORGIVENESS
• Unprecedented 10K MOI. This driver has the highest combined inertia (MOI) in TaylorMade history at 10,000 g/cm. This amazing feat of engineering will provide an unprecedent level of forgiveness in a TaylorMade driver.
• Maximize straight distance. Using strategic mass placement, this driver is engineered to provide the golfer with the ability to more easily square up the head at impact for straighter drives.
• Max address size provides additional head size to push mass even farther towards the perimeter of the head,creating additional MOI.
BETTER ENERGY TRANSFER
• The re-engineered 60X Carbon Twist Face is significantly lighter than traditional titanium faces and creates a more efficient energy transfer.
• New supporting structure promotes faster ball speeds while also improving durability.
• Designed for improved preservation of ball speed on off-center shots.
NEW INFINITY CARBON CROWN W/ ENHANCED ALIGNMENT
• The new Infinity Carbon Crown covers 97% of the total crown area, freeing up more mass for better weight distribution and forgiveness.
• Provides a clean address view with enhanced alignment thanks to the high contrast topline embedded in the 60-Layer Carbon Twist Face.
PROVEN TAYLORMADE TECHNOLOGIES
• Adjust loft by using the included 4° loft sleeve (+/-2°).
• Protect ball speed with the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, designed to optimize ball speed on low face hits.
• A clean and powerful sound is a cornerstone of TaylorMade driver performance.
• Twist Face uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits and to produce straighter shots
*Swingweight is set to standard shaft,grip,length & lie. When you make other choices of shaft,grip,length & lie. Swingweight might be slightly different.
All manufacturers always tries to build all clubs as close to standard as possible